E Commerce Website
Any e-commerce website acts as the online storefront for the products and services you wish to sell online. Your website visitors are, for the most part, window shoppers and browsers. An e-commerce web site aims to convert these browsers into buyers.
Some considerations / steps at our end while developing websites for you are :
- A format which maintains a smooth flow of text leading the visitor to the relevant page.
- Care taken to have ample number of web pages to keep the visitor / the web spiders interested.
- The website content is keyword rich and key phrase rich for further optimizations if required.
- Mulch-browser capability on various popular browsers like Internet explorer / Mozilla.
- All the website pages are thoroughly linked together to influence ranking boost to the website developed. It is also a good idea to use the Alt attribute on images which is believed to add a ranking boost for some search engines. We should not just use the Alt attribute to stuff in keywords but make the text within match the image and destination if it is a link.
- Inclusion of images provides an effective and attractive medium to assist in the online sale of your products/services.
- For online credit card payments features , absolute security is must for the transactions that are carried out using credit cards. A proper choice of payment gateway is made. This payment gateway is a separate service and acts as an intermediary between the website's shopping cart and all the financial networks involved with the transaction, including the customers' credit card issuer and the e-commerce website.